Priyanka Yaramada, MD
Dr. Priyanka Yaramada has a strong belief, even as a child, in "good health begins and maintained with a healthy gut" which has made her passionate about promoting gut health in her patients and community. Her years of extensive training in this field has helped her to understand and believe that her patients deserve better, so that is her goal.
Dr. Yaramada's life is balanced with a profession she loves and her family she enjoys. Her spouse and two children keep up her enthusiasm to continue learning. As a family, they enjoy being outdoors, hiking, traveling, practicing yoga, and exploring different cuisines. Dr. Yaramada is grateful to her parents for instilling good values, ethics, compassion, and empathy, which reflects in her patient care.
- Certified in Gastroenterology/Hepatology: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified in Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology: University of California, Riverside, School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine: University of California, Riverside, School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S): Siddhartha Medical College, India
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Association for the study of Liver Diseases
- American Medical Association